Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bucket List: My Travel Hit List

These places have always been my dream travel hot spots; places I'd love to hit before I turn 30 (will try to) or else I know I'll get there at some point in my life.

How does it compare to your travel hit list?

In no particular order:

*Machu Picchu (Cusco, Peru)

*Christ the Redeemer / Cristo Redentor (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil)

*Rio Carnival (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil)

*Tango and steaks in Buenos Aires, Argentina

*Diving in the Blue Hole, Belize


*Chichen Itza (Yucatan, Mexico)


*Sunrise at Angkor Wat and Prasat Kraven, Ta Prohm (Siem Reap, Cambodia)



*Petra, Jordan (grew up loving Indiana Jones and this is part of where The Last Crusade was filmed) 


*Santorini, Greece



*Sagrada Familia (Barcelona, Spain)


*See a silverback gorilla in its natural environment (Africa)



(Images have been taken from Google and other sites. These will be used until I am able to take pictures of my own =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment